Frequently asked questions
What's included with registration?
Your registration includes access to:
- Welcome Brunch
- All content i.e. panels, workshops, keynotes
- One pitch submission
As a Bonus for General Admission
· Video recordings valued at $500 (based on availability)
· Presenter Slides & Handouts valued at $300 (based on availability)
Snacks & Beverages
· Autograph book singing session with Leon Logothetis from the Kindness Diaries
· Site Audit at Speed Rounds (optional)
· Exclusive Access to Moxie Facebook Group
Become a VIP member and receive all of the following plus:
· VIP private dinner with speakers
· Mentor luncheon & networking session on day 2
· Autographed book from Leon Logothetis - The Kindness Diaries
· VIP Lounge w/ WiFi
· Preferred seating in track sessions & keynotes
How do I submit a pitch?
After you register for Moxie Summit 2020, you will recieve a confirmation email with a link to submit your pitch.
If you do not recieve a confirmation email,
please contact us.
How do I get a refund?
Request a refund through the Eventbrite page, or contact us.
Can I transfer my ticket?
Yes, you can transfer your ticket via Eventbrite or contact us.
What kind of accomodation do you reccomend?
Details are coming soon.
Where is the event at?
Moxie Summit 2020 takes place at:
808 J Street, San Diego, CA, 92101
Will there be food?
Registration includes a Welcome brunch, breakfast and refreshments throughout the duration of the event.
During the conference there will be lunch and dinner breaks that will allow you to explore the San Diego area and all it has to offer! There are many great food options around the venue and you are on your own for lunch and dinner.
If you register as a VIP there will be a dinner Sunday night and a luncheon on Monday.